The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Tuesday, August 11, 2009
















Ryan is two weeks old today! I can't believe it. She is starting to outgrow some of her newborn clothes already! I am trying to make sure she wears the cute girly stuff before she is too big! She has proven to us that she can make it over 4 hours at night- she did not prove this last night though. She decided that she wanted to eat every 2 hours last night. I am glad she has an appetite, but I sure am dragging today! Her favorite spot is napping on her Dad's chest. The two of them get some good naps in! It has been great having Chris home to help- I don't know what I am going to do in ten days when he goes back to work! It will be 24 hours on my own! Good thing is that my Mom and Dad are close by! Here are some pictures from the past few days. She can't be any cuter if you ask me! Chris is modeling the BabyBjorn in the first picture! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment