The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Social Girl



This picture cracks me up! This is how she sleeps

a lot of the time. So funny.




The Ivies love the Longhorns!


Her Texas jersey is her birthdate and has

Ivie on the back! Thanks Unk Unk!


Aunt Tauri is holding her seconds before we lost

the football bow!


Pretty in pink with Daddy about to walk into

wedding. She didn't make a peep!


My good friend Hun holding Ryan at

the reception.



Asleep in her favorite spot- on her Dad




Chris reads the paper to Ryan :)


Hanging with Mamaw watching Tauri sing

the national anthem and cheer.



Aunt Mis, Alayne, Mamaw and Ry at football game


Cute outfit from Gran!






We love Grandma Peg!




Another week of firsts! This week we were busy doing lots of fun socializing! We visited Grandma Peg, attended a wedding, went to Ryan's first football game, watched the UT victory with family, and found a pediatrician that we (especially me!) are happy with. It was a really fun week that went by too fast. I am starting to panic about going back to work in 3 weeks. Ryan is so fun and I LOVE this time with her. She is such a good baby and is so happy all of the time. I am cherishing every second with her. Sleep update: She made it 6 hours again last night!



I have discovered that I am NOT good at doing anything that she doesn't like. Examples of the things that I have trouble doing: tummy time, fingernail cutting, bulb suctioning. Thankfully Chris and my Mom are able to do these things for Ryan. I know that they are important, but man I hate to make her cry. I am going to be in big trouble if I don't get over this! There are going to be a lot of things in her lifetime that I will have to make her do (for her best interest) that she isn't gonna like. Chris is much better at these things. I will need some help! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment