The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Two Months Old


Two months old- getting bigger!



First bath with Daddy



All clean!


Fall wardrobe


Mommy and Ry


Ryan loves to sit like this now and look out at everything!


BLOW OUT!


It was everywhere!

We had another week full of fun and laughs! The weather has been wonderful so Ryan and I have been on tons of walks. We walk 2 miles in the morning to meet Mom at Starbucks and then another mile to her house. It has actually been a little cool early in the mornings and I have had to put a jacket and hat on Ryan a couple times. I will really miss our mornings together when I go back to work in 2 weeks. I will have to soak up all of my morning time with her on the weekends. I am a little jealous that my parents and Chris get to have many weekday mornings with her :)


Chris started bagpipe lessons this week and we have been listening to him practice- not so sure if Ryan is a fan! Chris has a lot on his plate this month with studying for the promotional test at work and bagpiping! Ryan and I are trying to give him time to study both.
We took Ryan to have her two month pictures taken at Sears yesterday. You should have seen Chris and I trying to get that girl to smile. I am sure the Sears people thought we were crazy. When we arrived Ryan had fallen asleep, so at first we were just trying to get her to open her eyes. And of course she had spit up down the front of her dress. Oh well! When we finally did get her awake and smiley the dang photographer left the room. Of course Ryan gave her best smile then- so Chris "accidentally" took a shot. That didn't go over so well. In the end we got a few good shots and a bunch of funny ones! We will post the ones we bought when we get them back in a couple weeks.

The last event of the week to be blog worthy was the blow-out that occurred last night! OMG! Ryan and I were at my parents house watching the Cowboys since Chris was at work. We headed home (5 min. drive) with a clean diaper. When I took her out of her car seat at home it was a mess! There was poop everywhere. She had to go straight into the tub. There was no way that a wipe could have touched this load. It was so disgusting but Ryan thought it was hilarious. I kinda did too! She got to take a bath even though it wasn't bath night. I did not join her in the tub :)

One more bit of good news- she has made it 8 hours two nights in a row! Whoo Hoo!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment