The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Bad Blogger

It was slim pickin's on the pictures.....



Ryan helping Dadddy check his e-mail


Her neck is getting stronger





I am pretty disappointed in myself. I have done a very bad job of capturing Ryan's life this past week. I don't know why I didn't do a better job of taking pictures. I would like to blame it on the fact that we didn't do anything fun and exciting. But anyone who has met Ryan knows that every day with her is both fun and exciting. So, I will blame it on Chris! Ha! Just kidding! But Ryan and I sure did miss him while he was gone on a 3 day camping trip in Arkansas. I realized how hard it is to parent alone while working full time. I felt like I could barely get anything done! I am used to 24 hours on my own, but that is about as long as I can do it without letting other things fall to the way side! I am thankful everyday that Ryan and I have Chris. We couldn't do it without him! The grandparents also saved the day this past week while Chris was out of town and I worked. Gran kept Ryan Monday, Papa came by to visit Tuesday, Mamaw and Grandpa kept Ryan Wednesday and Thursday, Ryan and I had dinner with Gran and Pawpaw Thursday and Grandma kept Ryan Friday. Ryan got to see all 6 of her grandparents in one week! That is pretty special. I wish I had pictures of it all- but something had to give!


Ryan is doing some new things too! She has found her feet and her voice! She squeals so loudly now when she is happy. It is too funny! I will try really hard to get some good videos of it. We are looking forward to Thanksgiving and going to Oklahoma to visit Ryan's Grandma's family. I PROMISE to take pictures. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment