The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Three Months


Ryan is 3+ months old! Hard to believe. She is not a tiny baby anymore. It is crazy to look back at her one and two month pictures next to Raggedy Ann and compare how much she has grown. We had a fun filled week with lots of firsts! Ryan had her first taste of "solids" (aka: rice cereal). We decided that we wouldn't wait until four months- she was ready! Heck the girl is already eating pizza! We had a blast watching her expressions as she tried to figure out the spoon. She looked so tiny in her highchair! I took a ton of pictures....









Ryan celebrated her first holiday! Halloween!!!! Ryan's Mamaw made her costume- she was a peppermint candy! It was too cute. Once again, I took a ton of pictures. Ryan also got professional pictures made and I hope to put a few up on the blog when I get them.







We got to meet the Tharp's new additions! Our good friends Kellie and Brad Tharp, welcomed twin boys into the world and we got to go to the hospital and meet them! I love this picture, even though the quality isn't good (camera phone picture). I think Ryan is trying to decide which Tharp boy will be her boyfriend! Either that, or what in the heck they are doing in HER mothers arms! Welcome to the world Britton and Beckett! Ryan looks forward to bossing y'all around! :) We look forward to lots of fun together with our kids!

I can't get enough of this girl!

She is starting to fill out 3 month clothes!

Snuggled up with her Unk Unk

Mommy and Daddy relaxing! That glass of wine appears bigger than it was ;)

Ryan and I watching Chris present the colors with the Honor Guard at the Firefighter Combat Challenge
Ryan is starting to snuggle stuffed animals.
This last picture is one of my favorites. Unfortunately it is tiny because I stole it from Peggy's Facebook. I just love that they are reading a book about Grandma's.

No comments:

Post a Comment