The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

We Crack Ourselves Up!




We got it!! Ryan's first belly laughs caught on video!


This past was pretty uneventful (besides the giggles). Ryan visited her pediatrician because she developed a terrible rash under her nonexistent neck. Poor baby. Her Daddy took her in and after 3 days of medicine it is almost gone. Even though she isn't a chubby baby, she is lacking in the neck department, and there is an area that doesn't get much air. We felt awful that we didn't realize that it was happening before it got bad. We are much more attentive to her drooling and she now gets a bath every day, instead of every other day. She doesn't mind that part one bit. And actually she really didn't fuss about the rash either. I am pretty sure that it hurt Chris and me more than her.


I have some great pics of Ry that I CANNOT get to upload. I think that something is wrong with the site. I have been trying for 20 minutes and I give up. Chris will be home tomorrow and I will get him to help me. So look for more on Thursday. (I may try one more time later tonight after Ryan is down).


No comments:

Post a Comment