The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Quick update- Ryan made it 12 minutes at the 24 Hour Fitness Kids Club (half the amount of time as previous week) For her punishment I took her to Old Navy and bought her $130 worth of clothes. I am such a sucker! Those tears break my heart! Thank goodness for the treadmill at home.

We got to visit Ryan's newest playmate- Brynn Elise Gary. Unfortunately I forgot my camera and have no pictures to post. She sure was tiny and cute. Ryan also "watched" her first Super Bowl at her grandparents with the Tharp family.


She has mastered the art of sitting independently



Ryan loves her kitty Molly





Snuggled up with her Grandpa




Hangin' with Mamaw during the Super Bowl






Britton and Ryan watching football






New outfit






Everyone please say a little prayer for Ryan's daddy and my honey- Chris is having surgery Friday and we will be at home taking care of him all weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment