The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Mamaw's Pictures

Ryan spends a lot of time at her Mamaw and Grandpa's house (thankfully, because I get to work and she loves it over there!) My Mom has her own camera and takes a lot of pictures of Ryan so I won't miss anything and so she can show her off to everyone! :) These are some pictures that she recently sent to me. They are from the past few weeks.


Ryan and Kate kissing :)
(BTW- mom dressed her, she only wears Texas Longhorn stuff at home)

(and her daddy would have a heart attack if he knew she was
wearing green socks with red and pink! Chris dresses her the best!)

Ry enjoying the snow at Mamaw's with her baby

Ryan snuggles her bunny to sleep at home. She snuggles her baby
Gran and PawPaw gave her to sleep when she is at Mamaw and Grandpa's


Sweet Ryan giving me snuggles after work
Ryan (AKA "Fluff" by her Grandpa) is crazy about her Grandpa

No comments:

Post a Comment