The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

30

My twenties are over. And I think that I am OK with that. Especially after the fabulous 29th year I just had. I can't wait to see what 30 is like. If it is anything like 29 I am ready and excited! 29 was by far the BEST year of my life. I married the funniest, most caring, best daddy, best friend AND I gave birth to the cutest, sweetest, smartest, most precious little girl. Now that is a good year! I also remain close to so many good friends who fill my life with so many smiles. On top of that I have my parents living right around the corner. Life couldn't be better.
And, since I am a leap year baby I can always claim that I am really just 7.5 years old. :)
Here are pictures from my birthday weekend.
Started the day off with the Cowtown Race

Kari ran with me

Two of my best friends Cindy and Olivia came in from Austin
(I had no idea but a couple of other out of town friends were in town too!)

Sweet Chris planned me a surprise party!!!
We are at Eddie V's having dinner here
(at this point I had no idea about the party)

I got a free dessert at dinner!
SURPRISE!
Chris and a few of my friends did the ultimate-
kept a secret from me - the investigator!
After dinner we stopped by a new wine bar to "check it out"
and some of my closest friends and family were there
to surprise me and celebrate.
Great job! I had a blast. I love you all!
THANK YOU!
5 of my oldest Austin friends
Cindy, Rox, me, Liv, CiCi, Ash
Christy and Cliff

Kristi

Aunt Mis, Unc and Daddy
(the mastermind and my love Chris in the background)

I was so shocked

Cupcakes from Austin's Hey Cupcake

THANK YOU!
30 is off to a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment