The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Monday, March 8, 2010

Yoga, Throw Up and Doggies

We had a few firsts this past weekend. Ryan and I both. I went to my first Bikram Yoga class with Uncle. Poor Ryan threw up for the first time. (I thought I might a few times in yoga but managed not to.)


We spent the rainy Sunday with Uncle, Aunt Mis and Tauri.


Ryan showed off her scooting skills.
Aunt Mis tried to get her to scoot forwards.....



Ryan also did her yoga
(Her plank is way better than mine!)



Tauri played with Ryan



Poor girl can't get the hang of forward!



THE CULPRIT

(Ryan enjoyed chewing on some spinach until a large chunk went down the wrong pipe!
That is when her whole lunch came up all over the place!)

She had to go straight into the big tub with Unc




Aunt Mis assisted with the acutal "bath"



No nap + choking vomit + bath cut short = sad girl



Back at home, tired girl ready for bedtime!

(I hardly ever see this face, so I have to take a picture)



Much better after some snuggles and a few books



Ryan and Murph







Ryan and Ivy



No comments:

Post a Comment