The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patty's Day 2010

St. Patty's Day has always been one of our favorite days! This year we had the munch with us so it was a little different, but still a lot of fun. I had jury duty this a.m., so I didn't have to go to work AND I got dismissed (thanks to the fact that I have a 7.5 month old!). We got to spend the day together and it was great! We played a lot in the a.m., went out to lunch, took a family nap, and then went to J. Gilligans with family and friends to celebrate the holiday!
Started the day off with blocks



I made it home before Ry was out of her p.j.'s!
My favorite picture of the day- my two loves!
Welcome Spring!
At J. Gilligans
Listening to music



The application of sunscreen was traumatic!

Ryan and Beckett

The Tharps joined us!
Ry and Britton



This year we were home with Ry in the bath tub, drinking Miller Lite & eating Taco Bell at 7:45. We are party animals!












Happy first St. Patty's Day Ryan! We love you and every holiday with you is by far the best. XOXO Mom and Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment