The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Daddy/Daughter Weekend!!

I had to go out of town this past weekend for 50 whole hours! It was my longest time away from sweet baby girl. I threw a bachelorette party town in the hill country and Ryan spent the weekend with her favorite guy- her Dad and her Gran. I missed her sooooo much but knew she was in good hands and having fun. Chris and Ryan had "daddy daughter date night" (as Chris called it) Friday night at Pluckers. Saturday Chris took Ryan to a birthday party for her friend Scotty. Then on Sunday Gran came over and stayed with Ryan while Chris went to work and I hurriedly drove the 5.5 hours home to make our 1:00 swim lesson. Although I had a great time with my friends, the most fun I had over the weekend was splashing in the pool for 30 minutes with the Munch!















While I was gone Ryan practiced her newest skill- crawling FORWARD! It isn't pretty, or balanced, or fluid and she still has a lot of face plants, but it is forward not backward! Good work Daddy and Ry! (thanks for getting it on camera!) The bottom video was first and then the top one was her making it all the way across her rug!






No comments:

Post a Comment