The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fourth of July

This was our most low key 4th of July. BR (before Ryan) we would have been on our boat on the lake all weekend. And actually I really can't say Ryan is the reason we didn't do much. Baby Ivie #2 is to blame! I barely made it off the couch Sunday because I was feeling so lousy. We left the house one time to go get me an IPhone (I know I am the last to get one). Besides that, I stayed horizontal until late afternoon when the Tharps came over for dinner. Ryan had a blast! The Tharp boys are sitting now and the three of them could actually play together. The three of them played happily with her toys on her play mat. It was really fun to watch. It is so neat to be able to watch these kids grow up together.
Munch on the 4th!
Three monkeys with three paci's




Britton
Beckett

When Beckett got tired of sitting he toppled over onto Ryan!

No comments:

Post a Comment