The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Monday, July 19, 2010

A Weekend of Parties!

We had a full weekend of celebrating! Chris had to work on Saturday, but Ryan and I got to attend a "Sip and See" party celebrating Ashlyn Wimberly! Although Chris and I had gotten to see Ashlyn, this was Ryan's first time to meet the sweet baby girl.

Ry is into everything! She emptied out my whole purse at the party!

Ashlyn

I see Ryan and Ashlyn having a lot of fun together in a few months!



On Sunday we celebrated Cash and Ash's birthdays! Cash turned 3 and his mama, Ash, turned 31! They had an outdoor party and Ryan had a great time cooling off in the water.

Ashley (bday girl and Cash's mom), me and Kristi (Ashlyn's mom)


Ryan and Daddy


Cooling off


Ryan loved this Elmo sprinkler

(I gotta find one for her bday party!)




Ryan playing with the big kids

(birthday boy Cash on the right)





No comments:

Post a Comment