The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Monday, August 9, 2010

14 Weeks

14 weeks



Whoa! Something happened this past week- I got pregnant looking! This is about what I looked like at 18 weeks with Ryan, so I am about 4 weeks ahead in the belly growth! I don't even want to imagine what I will look like at 40 weeks. At my doctor appointment last week, I hadn't gained any weight- I think when I step on the scale this week it will be a different story.

As for an update on the pregnancy - besides getting bigger I think I am getting better too. I got put on blood pressure medicine 2 weeks ago because my blood pressure had continued to rise (150/90 at the visit). Then I had issues with low blood pressure- bad headaches, fainting, zero energy. I woke up on my train in Fort Worth- I had slept through my stop in Arlington! Last week at my visit my doctor thought my pressure was too low, so she cut my dose of meds in half. That has been another adjustment. I go back Wednesday and am hoping for good news- that it is just right. I am also hoping that I can return in 4 weeks, like I normally would, instead of weekly visits. As far as Baby Ivie #2 goes he/she is great! Strong heart beat and the size of a lemon! I am grateful to be done with the first trimester- 1/3 of the way there! Thanks for all the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment