The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Monday, August 2, 2010

Ryan Layne's One Year Birthday Party

PARTY TIME!
We celebrated Ryan's one year birthday with a pool party at my parents! It was a lot of fun! At one point we counted over 85 people in their backyard! The pool was great to cool off in the heat and Dad cooked up hot dogs and hamburgers. Ryan had a blast and I have never seen her as tired as she was afterwards! I think today is the first day she has fully recovered. She took two 3 hour naps yesterday after sleeping 13 hours at night. Poor girl was a party animal!


Aunt Mis made 100 cupcakes and I made Ryan one giant cupcake.

We gave buckets and shovels with each kids name on it as favors.

One of very few family pics from the party!


When I couldn't find Chris I knew where to look

(the keg)


We set up a baby pool for the little ones.

Ryan swam in the big and the little pool- she made the rounds


Cousins


Daddy's girl!


Love this girl (CiCi)- and this little cutie pie (her son Cole)!




Ryan's friend Brynn


Sweet little Ashlyn came to party in her teeny tiny bikini!


Ryan's friend Kendall from her library group


Ryan ate- I never did!


Ryan waved at everyone all day!


My birthday girl! Sweetest thing ever!


Cake time!

" Happy Birthday to you!"

Going for it!







That a girl!


My favorite picture :)


Headed to the bathtub

Ry and Ashlyn



Ryan and Grandma


Ryan and Mamaw



Thanks again Mom and Dad for all you did to make party go so smoothly!



Ryan opening a gift from Aunt Meredith and Eliana


Daddy playing beer pong


Mommy and Daddy playing flip cup with our friends

(I am playing with ODouls non-alcoholic)


Kristi and Ashlyn after a winning round of flip cup!


Gabby, Cindy, me, Olivia and CiCi

My oldest and best friends- couldn't ask for a better group of girls.

We have all been friends for 15+ years

Tired Ryan the morning after her party. I had to wake her up to play!


Ryan playing with Cole (8 months old)- such an advanced boy!

They had a good time together!

The Breckel boys! Cole and Chase ("Chiggy")

I pray that if we have a boy we get one like these guys!


Look at those bags under my poor babies eyes!

We finally opened gifts Monday night when we

were all off work since Chris had to work Sunday.

Ryan got some cash to put in her piggy bank!


THANK YOU to everyone for all the gifts!

Ryan is a very loved little girl and we are so grateful for

all the wonderful people she has in her life!

No comments:

Post a Comment