The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Monday, August 9, 2010

A Visit From The Michel Family

The Michel family came to visit us! They live in Austin and I babysat Ali once a week from the time she was 18 months old until almost seven years old! She is twelve now! I would have continued to watch her until she didn't need me to anymore, but I moved away. I miss them so much and was so happy to introduce Ryan to them! She loved spending the weekend playing with them and being the center of attention. We were sad to see them go, but excited that we get to see them again in two weeks when we go to Austin.

Ryan with Ali- snuggling Eeyore

For her birthday the Michel's gave her all the stuffed Winnie The

Pooh characters and a collection of all the stories

She is too cute :)


Uh oh- She likes Coach purses


Ryan loved spending time with Dan, Michelle and Ali


It seems like yesterday that I was playing like this with Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment