The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day

I am a lucky girl. Lucky that I get to be the mom of two darling little girls. Also, lucky that I have had such a fantastic mom to learn from. I hope that one day I am as important to my girls as my mom is to me. I wanted to include a few pictures of my beautiful mom and me 31 years ago. I do actually see some of Ryan and Emma in my baby pictures. A tiny bit- I know they are mostly Chris when they are little bitty.


We had a fun Mothers Day weekend and were fortunate to get to spend time with two out of the three of our moms. We had Saturday lunch with Chris' side of the family and spent Sunday swimming with my side.



The one and only picture of me with my two girls on Mothers Day weekend.



Gran with Emma

Aunt Meredith

Getting smiles from Emma

Fair skinned Emma looks like she may have some red in her hair




Gran with her granddaughters

Mothers Day 2011


Aunt Meredith, Gran and Daddy


Aunt Meredith, Paul, Mommy and Daddy

Ryan helping Mamaw open her gift.

Mamaw has "robot arm" with her splint on!

She has to wear it for 6 weeks, and then possibly surgery.

Daddy and Emma getting ready for the pool

Pa and Emma are ready!

Ryan and Travis

It was cold! Ryan didn't even hesitate to jump in with Pa.

I wasn't as brave!





SPF 80 for Punkin!

First time in the pool!













Daddy loving on Emma



Mamaw keeping her splint dry on the raft!

Emma and Mamaw :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment