The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What's New at Our House

Emma is rolling.
Ryan's new phrases this week are "that's a good idea." and "I'm so excited!"
Emma is demolishing rice cereal by spoon everyday.
Ryan has the cutest ponytail I have ever seen.
Emma is a giggle box.
Ryan's tubes are still in her ears (she went to a post-op check and said "cheese!" when the doctor looked in her ears to check)
Emma is sleeping 13 hours at night.
Ryan enjoyed another Sunday school class.
Emma is almost too long for 6 month clothes!
Ryan and Emma spent the night at Mamaw and Grandpa's house.
Emma and Ryan take baths together now in the big bath tub!
I am still LOVING working part time.
My house is always a mess, but there is a lot of playing going on!

Here are a few pictures of our fun.

Papa came by for a visit
Ryan was all over him!

Aunt Rocks hanging with Emma girl

Tauri and Em

Punky!

Ryan insisted on getting in Aunt Rocks bed, getting under the covers,

playing with animals, watching a Mickey........

There is that pony tail!

My Munch is looking like a big girl.

Ryan and Emma will spend many years in the tub together!

This time I got to stay dry!

This is the expression Emma usually has when

she is intently watching her big sister


Ryan pouted a little bit because she wanted more water in the tub.

After I took Emma out I filled it up for her and let her go nuts splashing!


She gave her sister a kiss :-)

"Ryan flying" and "again"

My sweet loves

(Chris sent me this picture one day while I was at work)

I am married to the best Daddy ever!

He loves staying at home with our girls on his days off.

They LOVE it too!

Emma loves her rice cereal.

We will start fruit next week!

Punky after breakfast

Kristi took me to a Mavs Playoff game!

Mandi and I at Diep's wedding

Chris and I got to go to a wedding and the girls stayed the night

with Mamaw and Pa

Ryan loved that Emma had a "tutu" on.

Gettin' sugars from my girl

Little honey bee

I kiss this mouth all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment