The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

All I have this week are IPhone pictures

Ryan, Emma and Ashlyn playing "together" at the Wimberlys!


These girls are each 9 months apart.

(I think in a few years Em and Ry will fight over Ashlyn's attention!)

Kristi and I had so much fun watching them play.


Sweet Ashlyn


Ashlyn was so sweet to share all her toys.

Ryan took every toy out!

While Chris and Chance had a man date, us girls hit the pool!
Ryan and bunny pushing Emma and the floats.




Emma was buried in the cart under towels and floats.

She didn't make a peep!

Emma tasting her organic fruit that Ashley made for her

She loved it!
Emma is the first happy customer of "Itsy Bitsy Bellies" baby food

Emma trying to chug my water after my run

She is just too sweet!

I love her pretty chin.

Emma is finally big enough for Stetson to hold her.

Emma got a little sad

Another new trick! She puts her bottom lip around her paci.

No comments:

Post a Comment