The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Monday, November 28, 2011

Christmas Decorating

Ryan in the attic helping Daddy get the Christmas decorations down.

Emma, contemplating joining them in the attic.
Ryan really enjoyed looking at the ornaments this year.



Elf on the Shelf is back!

He finally has a name. Ry named him "Rudy". Random, I love it!

My Marilyn Monroe ornament lost a leg moments later.

The guilty,

but sweet.

I got caught up with the tree and turned around to this!





Rudy's first spot.

Emma's stocking that Mamaw made!

Emma admiring the handiwork.

Sweet stocking for a Sweet Pea!

Completed.

She got distracted on her stroll.



So far, Marilyn's leg and one glass ball (my fault) are all that has been lost this year.


I think come January 1 our casualties will have increased.

No comments:

Post a Comment