The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Sunday, November 6, 2011

IPhone pics from the weekend

I ran down to Austin this past weekend to visit my cousins and go to the UT vs Texas Tech football game. I had a great time but forgot my camera, so all I had was my IPhone to take pictures with. Chris stayed home with the girls and he and mom sent me lots of IPhone pictures of Emma and Ryan. Here is what I have to show for the weekend.

At Lavaca Street Bar with Claudya and Tauri

(and Aunt Mis-she took picture)
Love this pretty girl!

Texas won BIG!

Celebrating the win!

Post game tailgating with cousins and friends

Cousins!

By blood and marriage

Me and Cindy

Me and Gabbs

Meanwhile- dinner is served back at home

Emma Reese catching up on some Z's

Sweet hiney in the air!

Mamaw took Ryan to the mall and

got her the all day carousel pass.


Ryan loved it, and Mamaw got her money's worth!

Ry even rode an ostrich!

Bald, blue eyed girl with the pouty lip

Ryan loves to dress up in Mamaw's "tutus"



CindaRyan in her ball gown



Sweet Pea pretty in pink ready for church.

I came home Saturday night because I had to teach

the one year old class at church Sunday morning. I loved it!

Ryan, also ready for church, admiring her "tutu"

We visited Daddy at the station on Sunday evening

All Ryan wants to do is "drive" the firetrucks.

Love this picture of SP!

Daddy about to get a "smacker" from Ryan

The fire station is her favorite place to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment