The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Moving

For the next 4 days that is what we will be doing. We are very excited about getting into our new house, but packing and moving is the pits! Especially with two cute girls distracting us! I am taking a quick break to write this today, but I am not anticipating any free time to blog for the next 5-7 days. I plan on posting some pictures of the new house as soon as I take some. Of course, sentimental me is a little sad to leave our current house. It is the first house that Chris and I lived in together and we brought both of our baby girls home to it as well. We will also miss our wonderful neighbors. Fortunately, we are only moving 1.5 miles away so we can stay in close contact with all of our neighborhood friends. Our new house will be where we stay until the girls are grown and gone. We are excited to start a new chapter of our lives in our new house! Pray I survive this move (and my half marathon in one week). Back to packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment