The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Missing Molly

2000
This picture was when Molly and Toot were less than a year old.
This morning while we were getting ready for church Ryan was sitting on our bed looking through the pages of Chris' Bible.  I asked her what the Bible was about and we started to talk about Jesus and what she has learned about Jesus at school.  During our conversation Ryan out of the blue said "Molly is in heaven with Jesus.  I miss Molly, Mommy.  One day we will see her when we see Jesus."  I felt happy, sad and proud all at the same time. I have been missing Molly a lot lately.  I still cry when I think about her and what a sweet cat she was. And, I still feel sick to my stomach when I think about what happened to her.   It has been a little over a year but she is still so missed by all of us, especially Toot.

No comments:

Post a Comment