The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Independent Wiper!

Ryan has had this title for a few weeks now. I am happy to say that I now support it. Although I may need to increase the amount of toilet paper I buy, it is worth it. She has been fully potty trained for a year but we still liked to assist with the cleaning after a "pushing the mud out". Months ago she quit letting us know every time when she needed to go, she just found a toilet and did her business. After a few inspections I realized she was doing a good job without my help. Such a big girl! It is so nice to not have to do any part of her toileting routine. This truly feels like "100% potty trained". Now a days the only way I know that she went to the bathroom is from the forgotten flush (found later) or the backwards panties. Two things easily corrected!

No comments:

Post a Comment