The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mothers Day 2013



Happy Mothers Day to our momma goose!
Her babies are growing up like mine are- FAST!
Chris brought me breakfast in bed!
When you have no functioning kitchen this is heaven!
Pea was happy to get her no-nut holes!
Chocolate donuts in bed with Mom!

I got to go for a nice run, then we opened up all the windows in the house and spent some time relaxing in our backyard.
I am the luckiest mom alive!
My big girl, Munch.
LOVE my 2 sweet girls.
We had lunch on the patio at Grease Monkey


Then, I got to meet Mamaw for pedicures while Chris and the girls napped.

To end the day we met Gran and PawPaw at Chicken Scratch!
Emma got super dirty, like she usually does!


Ryan loved the rocks.


Happy Mothers Day to Gran!



No comments:

Post a Comment