The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Playa Del Carmen

For Mothers Day this year I got a trip to Mexico!!!!  Chris and I jetted off to Playa Del Carmen for a few days.  The girls stayed with Mamaw and Pa for the first few days and then with Gran.  We had a fabulous, relaxing time!  It was just what we needed!  The time away alone together and the break from the house remodel was so nice. We missed our girls a lot though and were glad to see them at the airport when we got home!
About to hop on our 6 a.m. flight to paradise!
The girls having morning tea at Mamaw's before school.
So happy to be at the beach!
Margarita and beer
I was very parched from our travels.
Beautiful view!



Our room had liquor and beer stocked!
Riu Palace
Headed to the beach!


We ate so much good food!
Drinks by the ocean after dinner.
We were asleep by 8 p.m.!
Tan lines/sunburn after day 1!
Breakfast was our favorite meal.

Pool time!



We spent a ton of time at the swim up bar.
Chris won a banana eating contest here!
Sitting outside having drinks before dinner.


This guy is so much fun!
We had a lot of laughs.
I LOVE the ocean!

Panoramic view of our beach



Our last night



We had sushi. SO yummy!


Ry Pie glad to have her Daddy back!
So happy to snuggle my girls.
(Pea was happy about her french fry)
Good to be home.
I came home to my favorite plant in full bloom!

4 MORE WEEKS UNTIL I GET MY HOUSE BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment