The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Opposites

Ryan is really learning a lot.  Sometimes I don't realize how much she knows until she blurts it out.  Apparently she has been learning about opposites.  She knows them all, and likes to play the opposite game. This consists of me asking her what the opposite of _____ is.  I have had a hard time stumping her.  I am not sure if all these skills are normal for three and a half, but they sure do impress me! Pa, as always, thinks she is very advanced. :-)
One other new tidbit about Ryan is that she has a boy who is her "favorite" in her class.  His name is Bishop.  She says he is nice to her and that they play animals together.  She talked openly to me about it and didn't seem shy or embarrassed about it.  Somehow, at the age of 3.5, she knew to be shy about this information when talking to her Daddy.  Like I said, she is smart!

No comments:

Post a Comment