The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Friday, August 30, 2013

First day of school 2013

The girls are back in school!!!!  Yahoo! They are pumped and so are we!  They both had a GREAT first day!  We are looking forward to a great year at Fielder. I am also looking forward to my daytime yoga sessions and daytime dates with Chris!
Emma got some kisses from Seb before school.
Ry was slow moving at first.
I had to wake both girls up at 8:00 a.m. to get them fed and ready.
Happy girls!
Emma tried to wear her backpack this year.
It lasted 3 steps.
Ryan is growing up so fast!
Pre-K already!

Our little Sweet Pea on the first day of her second year of Pre-school!
Our big, little girl.
She is once again the tallest in her class.
(and one of the only ones in panties!)
Pea walking in with Daddy
My three loves.
Last minute kisses from Daddy.
She walked right in and said "bye Mommy, bye Daddy, bye Pie Pie",
meanwhile most of the other kids were crying. 
Ryan had a bit of last minute anxiety.
(She is just like her momma in that way)
She reminded herself that "Mommy and Daddy always come back",
and then she was all smiles.
She walked right into her classroom and found her buddy Eily.
We are so proud of our Turtle! She has matured sooooooo much!
After school I took the girls to get their haircut at the salon I go to.
It was Ryan's first time to get her hairwashed at a salon.
She LOVED the salon treatment!
Emma got her first big girl, real deal haircut.
Bye bye, Emma Dirt!
The girls got to have their "back to school dinner" at the fire station!

After the fire station, we grabbed some ice cream.
It was a fabulous first day of school for all.
(I got to run, go to yoga, read my book, and I am now enjoying a celebratory glass of wine!)

No comments:

Post a Comment