The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Friday, May 30, 2014

Emma's End of Year

Emma has been such an easy kid when it comes to school.  She loves to go, her teachers adore her, she never cries, she never gets in trouble.  She is just so laid back and easy.  She had a great year in the Little Lambs class.  Thankfully, she still has two more years at Fielder and I have more time to prepare myself to have 2 elementary aged kids.  Although my girls are only 18 months apart, the way their birthdays fall they will have a grade between them. I am going to enjoy Emma's last two years at Fielder and having her home with us 2 days a week.  I know she will be marching off to kindergarten soon. And, this kid doesn't really look back......

Here are a few evaluations that Emma received from her sweet teachers Ms. Nelda and Ms. Erica.



A picture of Emma from first month of school
A picture of Emma from the last month of school.



No comments:

Post a Comment