The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Sunday, May 11, 2014

My BEST Mother's Day yet!


I had a fabulous Mother's Day.  By far, my best one yet!  We went to the Rangers game Saturday night, slept in Sunday and I got breakfast in bed.  We relaxed all morning in bed, listening to music and snuggling. Then, after lunch we went for a family bike ride. Ryan rode her bike all the way to the park and back!!! Emma made it half way.  We spent the rest of the afternoon swimming at Mamaw and Pa's.  It was the perfect day.

At the Ranger game!
Ryan and Emma loved the peanuts.

I got yummy breakfast in bed and a homeade card!
We snuggled in bed and listened to music all morning.

Ryan loves rolly pollies!


Prince Daddy getting his hand kissed.
Being a mom is so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment