The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Friday, May 30, 2014

Ryan's Last day at Fielder

I cannot believe that my first baby is done with preschool!  My little Munch has already finished two years of preschool and one year of Pre-K at Fielder.  How did this time fly by so quickly????  I have no doubt that she is ready for kindergarten, but I can't quite believe that she won't be at Fielder anymore. She has had a wonderful experience and she is well prepared for kindergarten thanks to this fabulous preschool.  I helped throw the end of school luau for her class. We had a lot of fun.  I am so thankful for all of the wonderful friends that Ryan has made, we will miss some of them next year.

I feel so fortunate that I did not miss one of Ryan's
preschool parties in 3 years.
Ryan with her Pre-K teachers: Mrs. Presley and Mrs. Harper

Turtle Pre-K End of Year Class Picture
My big girl! Almost 5 and ready for kindergarten!
A look back.:
Ryan, at 2 years old, headed to her first
day at preschool.
Look how young they both look!
Seems like yesterday.......

No comments:

Post a Comment