The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Friday, December 5, 2014

Daddy/Daughter Dance

Ryan and Chris got to go to their first Daddy/Daughter Dance at Ryan's school.  They had so much fun!  Chris got all dressed up and brought her flowers and took her to dinner before the dance.  Ryan was so excited for this dance and loved the special time with her dad.  Chris said she danced a lot with her friends but he did get to dance with her to Butterfly Kisses and he said it choked him up. I am so glad Ryan has Chris for her daddy. Emma can't wait for her turn at a date with her dad.  She got stuck with me for the night.

Getting a little make up done before her date arrived.
Daddy came to the front door looking handsome and he had flowers!






I love them so much! I almost cried.
Ryan picked chinese for their dinner date.
Ryan and her friends letting loose!



I took Pea Pie on a date. She wanted waffles for dinner so we went to IHOP.

She wanted to take my picture.

The professional picture from the dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment