The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Emma's Christmas party!

Now that Emma is in the 3 year old class I get to come to her parties!  The past two years at Fielder (1 and 2 year old classes) I haven't been able to come because parents were not invited to the parties (some little kids don't do well with their parents dropping in for parties and leaving).  Emma was so happy to have me and I had so much fun with her.  We baked the sugar cookies that her class got to decorate for their craft.  She had fun doing that and the snow ball toss game.  It was really fun to see her play with her 2 favorite girls friends that she always talks about: Bella and Sophie Claire and her little boyfriend, Eli.  She didn't even flinch when the party ended and I left her at school for recess and nap so I could finish my Christmas shopping.  Such a big girl!






Emma eyeing Eli
She is so darn cute!
Emma with her besties!

No comments:

Post a Comment