The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

My early Christmas present

I have been waiting for this moment for months, since I felt Polly's first flutter in my belly.  Chris was able to feel her kick a few weeks ago and I have been dying for the girls to feel it too.  The girls and I went out for dinner with Mamaw (Pa was at hockey game and Chris on shift) and when we got home Miss Polly was bouncing all over the place.  The girls were in my room snuggling with me so I had them rest their hands on my tummy, hoping Polly wouldn't calm down.  It was almost like little Polly knew the girls were there and wanting to feel her because she amped up her gymnastics routine and put on quite a show.  The girls were so excited and in complete awe! It has been such a fun experience to share with both of them.  Ryan was still a baby, only one when Emma was born, so she didn't get to fully experience that pregnancy.  These memories are so fun to make with both of them.  My heart is happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment