The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

4 year letters to Emma

Dear Pea Pie,

You are the cutest thing there ever was.  I tell your dad all the time that you are so cute I can't stand it!  It is true.  Everything you do is cute.  The way you talk, the way you shake your booty, your sense of humor, your skinny string bean body, ALL OF IT.  I love it all.  And while I love to watch you grow I also want one of you right now to stay the same forever.  I don't want your lisp to go away, I don't want you to say yesterday instead of 'last day', I don't want you to stop blowing spit bubbles, I want you to come into my room every night for one last hug and kiss, I want you to always ask me to sing you sunshine and tickle you.  I love you so much and everything you do makes me happy. Honestly, even when you are a toot you are cute.  I am a sucker for you, Emma. Being your mom is so fun and you bring me pure joy every single day.  I love how much you love your big sister, and how much you already love your new sister.  You talk to Polly and hug my belly every day.  What a fun big sister Polly will have in you.  I am excited to watch you in this new role.  I know she will be as crazy about you as you are about Ryan. Thank you for all the joy you have brought me this year.  I love you to the moon and back.

Love,
Mommy


Emma Reese, 

Happy Birthday big 4 year old. I am so proud of you and how big you've gotten. You are such a sweetheart and I love every minute I'm your Dad. Thank you for being the best. 

Love,
 Dad 




No comments:

Post a Comment