The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Goals met in 2014 and ongoing goals for 2015

Here are the goals that I set for myself January 01, 2014, and how I did.

My Goals for 2014
Laugh more-  check
Pray more- check, but ongoing goal for 2015
Spend more time with people I love, near and far- check, but ongoing goal for 2015
Call friends on the phone when I think about them- need to try harder in 2015
Be still more- thanks to Polly I have achieved this goal the past few months
Facebook less- needs more work in 2015
Run a marathon- check!!!! This was a huge accomplishment and I intend to do another, probably in 2016
Read more- check! Read about 50 books in 2014
Let go more (of control, this is very hard for me and will be a goal for many years (forever))- made some baby steps on this one, ongoing goal forever
Hug my parents more- check
Play dolls/puzzles/chase/tickle....etc more- check
Kiss my husband more- check
Yell less- check, but still needs more work in 2015
Do more yoga- met this goal the first half of the year but have been slowed down by Polly, but am enjoying prenatal yoga and plan to resume my regular practice post C section healing
Snuggle my girls more- check
Write more letters- not met, need to work on in 2015
Try Crossfit- decided this was not a goal for me
Forgive more- check, and it is so freeing!
Slow down- check, thank you again Polly
Take more baths with the girls- check!
Eat dinner at the table, together- needs more work in 2015
Journal more- needs more work in 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment