We went to Disney Land a week ago so we didn't have any crazy plans for Spring Break but we did have a list of fun things that the girls wanted to accomplish, along with sleeping in every day. The girls slept until 9 and 10 daily! We had a beautiful week of weather so we spent a lot of time outside enjoying it.
Here is the list that they made and we completed during our Spring Break 2016:
1. See Zootopia movie - Mamaw took them to it.
2. Go to Yoberry- Grandpa took them.
3. Play at Mamaw and Pa's - this occured a number of times!
4. Paint fingernails - I gave them each a pedi/mani
5. Eat donuts- Mamaw and Pa brought over Shipleys
6. Play with Beckett and Britton- we got to see them for dinner twice.
7. Easter craft with Gramma- Peg came over and the girls made some beautiful Easter vases and eggs
8. Eat Mad Mike's ice cream- we went with the Tharps
9. Movie night at home - we had a few of these!
10. Go on an adventure- we went to Waco, stayed in a hotel with a pool and visited the Waco Mammoth National Monument the girls also cheered me on at my 1/2 marathon.
There were a few items we didn't get to do, but have plans to get done soon. The girls want to paint at Creative Hands and go ice skating at the Parks Mall.
I didn't take many pictures because I was also relaxing this spring break, but here are a few!
|They pulled out their nap mats for movie night.|
|Sidewalk chalk with Mamaw|
|Pancakes and hot chocolate at IHOP with Mamaw on St Patty's Day|
|PJ loves some donuts!|