The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Mother's Day 2017

I had a fantastic Mothers Day weekend! I got to spend a ton of time with my girls and they (along with Chris) spoiled me! I got breakfast in bed, a new swimsuit, new bluetooth ear buds, a case of Topo Chico and seat belt extenders for my fan!
Daddy put up the blow up mattress and we
snuggled and watched a movie Saturday night.

My girls bringing me breakfast in bed!

Crazy crew!

Flashback to Mother's Day breakfast in bed in 1985!
I got a ton of nice gifts: Blue tooth ear buds, a new swim suit, a ton of Topo Chico and seat belt extenders for my minivan!  I also got some school made gifts that I will cherish
From Emma
From Ryan

From Ryan
From Cowboy Chuck/Emma


After an afternoon of soccer and volleyball we stopped by Mamaw and Pa's for the first swim of the year! Even Polly and Mamaw got in.  I did not!





It is really hard to get all 3 girls to smile or even look at the camera at the same time.  See below!









I love being a mom to these girls!  



No comments:

Post a Comment