The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Friday, July 28, 2017

8 Year Letters to Ryan

Dear Ryan,

8!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is unbelievable to me that you are 8!  Seven was a great year for you.  Your confidence and maturity blossomed.  You had a great second grade experience (thank goodness) and started to love school again. You really enjoyed cheer leading and piano.  You are so smart and always interested in facts.  How old is she?  When was that made? What is that made of?  When was he born?  When was that invented?  Lots of questions and we love your thirst for knowledge. You enjoy history and reading, but you also still love Barbies and make believe. We love you so much and can't wait to see what age 8 has in store for you.  Your sisters adore you and continue to look up to you.  Go make 8 great!  Love you, big girl!

Love,
Mommy



Dear 8 year old, 

Ryan, I am so proud to be your Dad. Happy Birthday!!! 8 years has flown by!! Every day I thank God that you made me a parent. I am constantly amazed by you and how "grown up" you're becoming. Please don't grow up too fast!!! You'll always be my first little girl!! I love you. 

Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment