The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Turning 38 in Guatemala!

I chose to go another medical mission to Guatemala with Faith in Practice, and my birthday happened to fall during my 8 days away.  I honestly forgot about it, but my awesome roommate, Suz, and my team did not.  I woke up to balloons and a card, I was serenaded in the women's ward and the male ward at the hospital, I was treated to lunch and a massage, and sang to again at dinner amidst decorations and cake!  I am so fortunate in so many ways.  38 started off great!
Opened my bedroom door to find this!

Suz is the best!

Love her!

Being sang to for the third time!
AND with margaritas and cake!
I am greasy looking because I just had the best massage of my life!


Cheers to 38!




No comments:

Post a Comment