The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Monday, October 8, 2018

Fitness + Fashion


Ever since we swapped Emma and Polly's room Emma has started setting an alarm and getting up and dressed all on her own.  She usually gets up at 6:00 a.m., when I don't usually wake them up on school days until 7:15. She says she likes to have free time to get ready and relax before school.  Some days she asks to go for a run with me.  This past Monday was Columbus Day and the kids were off of school.  I figured they would all sleep in.  Nope!  Not Emma! She set her alarm, got up, and got fully dressed with her hair and teeth done and walked into the living room like this:
She started stretching and said she wanted to go for a run.
I asked her why she didn't want to sleep in and she replied
"I don't want to waste my day!"

So, we went for a run.
Sunglasses and do-rags on!

I love this crazy kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment