The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Friday, October 5, 2018

Student Council

Both girls decided they wanted to run for Student Council this year.  This was a first for both of them and completely their idea. I let the girls miss an afternoon of school to go to the fair with Aunt Rocks and Uncle and it happened to be the day each class voted for their representative.  I had no idea until I was checking them out of school and Ryan's teacher asked her if she wanted her name on the board when they voted.  Ryan said yes and I was a little worried that by pulling them out of school I was sabotaging their chances. I was wrong though!  The next day both girls brought home paperwork that stated they had won!  I am so happy that they both get to be a part of it since they both really wanted it.


No comments:

Post a Comment