The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Friday, August 14, 2020

DESTIN! 2020

We enjoyed another wonderful week in beautiful Destin with the Jackson family.  We had a great house and a fun golf cart.  We spent the week on the beach, playing games, swimming in the pool, doing puzzles, surf lessons, a few meals out to eat and lots of memories made! The pictures capture some of the fun we had!











We got LOTS of food at the Wal Mart curbside pick up.
We cooked and ate most meals at our house. 









Looking so grown.






Catching fish!


Jellyfish.

Cruising in the cart with Ryan!

She always has a ball.

This little lady gave us quite the scare the first night.
She slept walked and ended up in the backyard.
Scared the HELL out of us.

We won some Beersbie!













I ran most mornings.  So humid!




Finn and Emma took surf lessons!







Wipe out!


I love a good puzzle!

Missing one piece. Sigh.



Jellyfish stings hurt.




Tidal ball with the girls.







Big kid fancy dinner with the moms.





SO fun to have time with them alone.







Lots of little fish came in and they were catching them with nets.









I love these kids. 


Last night, dinner out. 

My drive from Destin, FL to Edmond, OK.
Dad met me with the Subaru in Dallas and Chris, Ryan
and Polly headed home, Emma and I kept heading north. 

We left at 5 a.m.
I drove the first 6 hours. 

Emma resting up for soccer.

Polly puked and rallied!
My poor car sick babies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment