The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Monday, January 25, 2021

Vaccinated!

My parents and I got our second Moderna vaccine!  I decided to go ahead and get it, as scheduled, even though I had just recovered from Covid.  I knew there was a chance that it would make me feel bad, but I wanted to go ahead and get it and I didn't want to miss the opportunity. 12 hours after I got the shot I could extremely cold, like the coldest I have ever been.  I took a hot bath but still could not stop shivering.  I ended up running a fever and feeling bad for about 18 hours, and then all of a sudden I felt good again.  It was like clock work.  It was worth it, and I am so relieved that my parents are now fully vaccinated!




Levi snuggled with me while I tried to sleep it off. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment