The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Saturday, June 5, 2010

24 Hour Fitness Kids Club Update!

This morning we dropped Chris off to go to Burn Camp and Ryan and I headed off to the gym. She hadn't been to Kids Club in over a month so I was pretty sure that I would be lucky to get ten minutes in on the treadmill. Boy, was I wrong! Last time Ryan hadn't been old enough to crawl around outside of the "baby circle", but this time she was mobile! I felt nervous leaving her with the lone high schooler to watch her along with the nine other school age kids running around, but I did it! I thought maybe I had my IPod volume up too loud when I finished 3 miles and had not heard my name over the intercom. I went and snuck a peak at her and she was crawling around happily playing. So, then I actually got to lift some weights! After that I started missing her and thought it would be more fun to watch her play than work out any longer! 45 minutes was all that I could take! She probably could have made it a full hour! I am so weak! :) My hats off to all the moms that leave their kids at daycare. I am excited that Ryan did so much better. I may actually attempt a spin class next time (probably not though, because I couldn't sneak a peak whenever I wanted!) Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment