The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Monday, September 20, 2010

20 Weeks


I am growing! So is baby! I have started to gain some weight and baby is now the size of a cantaloupe. Weighing just under a pound and 7 inches long! I am over half way through and feeling great again. The headaches are over and my blood pressure has been low lately. I go back to the doctor Monday for my bi-monthly appointment. The visits are quick and usually consists of blood pressure check and listening to the heartbeat. We are just hoping that the next 18-20 weeks come and go without any eventful doctor visits. We will have another sonogram in 7 weeks. I am feeling this baby move a lot now and I LOVE it! I can't wiat for Chris to get to feel it. There is nothing better!

With Baby Ivie #2's upcoming arrival I have started to "play" baby doll with Ryan. She got a baby doll for her birthday and I have been pretending to rock and love on the dolly to see how Ryan reacts. My hopes were that she would imitate my actions and show love to the dolly. Boy was I wrong! Ryan abuses this poor doll! She cannot stand for her Mommy to love on the baby. Ryan will stop what she is doing across the room and come over to me if I am holding the doll. She usually grabs the dolly by the leg and tosses it across the room. Then she will crawl into my lap and look up at me with innocent eyes. What a little stinker! Little Munch is gonna have a rude awakening come February! It really is hard not to laugh. We will keep working on it.


Ryan approaching the baby

Ryan knocking down the poor baby

Ryan loves going for walks in the hiking backpack! Chris cannot wait to go on hikes with her. I was driving down our street coming home from work and saw these two cuties hiking along. They are the best!


Ryan's favorite pasttime: Taking all of her books out of her bookshelf and reading all of them. She plays really well by herself. I love to watch her.




Munch is getting SOOOOO big!

No comments:

Post a Comment