The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Burn Camp Visitors Day

I love Chris for so many reasons. One of them is that he volunteers at Parkland's week long Burn Camp every year. Not only does he volunteer at it, he wouldn't miss it for the world! Every year I ( and now the kids) drive out to Camp John Mark for visitors day to see Chris and the campers and all the fun they have been having. This year I had my hands full with both girls. Thankfully, Mom came with me. Here are some pictures of our day.

Burn Camp 2011

Ivie family

(Ryan was not so happy about the picture)

Daddy and his baby girl

The girls were happy to see their dad


Chris showing off Emma


It was HOT! Ryan got to swim with Chris and the kids.






Emma swam with her daddy too!




Emma was popular in the pool!



I was wishing I had a swimsuit!




Mamaw helping Punky stay cool


Relaxing in the shade!


Mamaw was SO helpful!


Love watching them together.




I am not sure this day would have been a success without my mom!




Emma got a lot of attention from the kids and counselors


Ryan happy to have her dad

Punky- just being cute!


Ryan drinking from Chris' Camel Back hydration system


Parkland girls


Ryan being "baby Ryan".

She wanted to wear Emma's bib and lay in Emma's car seat

with her paci and bunny. Wow.



" Look what my dad made me at camp!"


And he made Ryan this!


No comments:

Post a Comment