The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Father's Day

Father of two! That's Chris! Two precious, sweet girls that love him so much. Happy Father's Day to the sweetest Daddy I know. Thanks for taking such good care of your girls (all three of us!)

Ryan watching her daddy open his gifts.


He is a handsome daddy!

Emma getting her snuggle time with the man of the day!

Daddy and his girls



I love Shutterfly! I custom made some cards for Father's Day. I wanted to upload them so the girls can see what cute cards they make!


This one is for Chris from the girls.





This one I made for my Dad.




This one is from Ryan and Emma to Pa.







Best part- the cards were free to make! I love a good deal! Happy Father's Day to all the Daddys out there!


No comments:

Post a Comment