The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Monday, February 20, 2012

ATX and Fredericksburg

We made a weekend trip to Austin and Fredericksburg to relax, visit friends and attend Christy's wedding. It was a fun filled weekend, despite the rainy weather. Christy was a beautiful bride and we were so glad to be a part of the celebration!

We stopped in Austin for a quick happy hour with some of my best girlfriends!
Liv met up for a quick drink before we had to head out in the rain.

After I attended the bridesmaid luncheon, Chris, Kevin, Becca and I visited my favorite winery- Chisholm Trails Winery. We had a wonderful afternoon visiting with one of the owners. We ate, drank and listened to music on Pandora. Lots of laughs were involved!

The cat (CJ), the dog (Pickup) and the bird (Rainbow) that I loved are no longer hanging out in

the winery. Now, that the winery has a pizzeria in it they can't have animals inside. Unfortunately CJ and Pickup are no longer alive, but I was happy to learn that Rainbow lives with one of the staff. Even though there were no animals for me to love on inside I did get to pet the miniature donkey!




Tory and Christy Virdell!



Father and daughter dance gets me every time!

SO happy for my friend!

My handsome date!

Chris, Kevin and I got to listen to some awesome live music at a bar after the wedding.





Missing our girls, but having fun together!

No comments:

Post a Comment